Because we deal in Fine Jewelry and all pieces are handmade, we accept returns on an approved exchange or return for store credit (no cash refunds) with the following stipulations:
- We must be notified immediately and the item needs to be returned to us 20 days from the day of purchase.
- You must call 307-733-5599 and get a Return Authorization number. The RA#_______ must be written prominently on the front of the box. We will not accept returns without this; they will be returned to you, the sender.
- There will be an 18% restocking fee to cover the bookkeeping and bank fees associated with returns. No exceptions.
- The piece, or pieces, of jewelry have to be returned in the original gift box, unaltered in any way and unworn and in new condition with the tags in place. After we have completely examined the returned jewelry under the microscope to verify condition and authenticity you will be notified by phone or email. Hines Goldsmiths has ten (10) days to perform this task.
- Any shipping charges will not be credited to the exchange or store credit.
- Any custom one-of-a-kind orders will not be returnable.
- Any item sized to the customer's specifications will not be returnable.
- Items damaged due to customer negligence will not be accepted for return.
- If your item included any certificates, gemstone or GIA certificates, or appraisals you must return the originals and all copies with the jewelry item. A $300.00 replacement fee will be applied if the certificates or appraisals are not returned.
- Within the first 20 days should a piece of jewelry need to be resized, or repair performed due to a fault of manufacture we will gladly accommodate your needs and pay to have the piece returned to us; however these issues are not grounds for credit card refunds.
Hines Goldsmiths will not be responsible for loss or damage of return shipments. Returns are to be shipped to:
P.O. Box 3172
Jackson, WY 83001
(U.S. Postal Mail ONLY)
#80 Center Street
Jackson, WY 83001
(FedEx, UPS, DHL ONLY)
For security reasons DO NOT put Hines Goldsmiths or the word "Jewelry" anywhere on the outside of the package.